The Get Acquainted meeting is just that; a complimentary initial half-hour consultation that gives us the opportunity to see if we will work well together. During this initial consultation, you can decide on the services required and receive an estimate of fees for the chosen services. There is no obligation.
We can provide broad based plans. Or, we can provide a more narrowly focused plan on one or more of the following topics:
- Retirement planning
- College funding
- Insurance needs analysis
- Investment education and selection
- Financial check-ups
- Cash management or debt reduction strategies
- Life status changes (marriage, divorce, children, etc.)
- Portfolio analysis and review (including 401k plans)
- Tax-reduction strategies and tax planning
- Income tax preparation
- Estate planning
No sales pressure
No third-party sales incentives
No net worth or account minimums required
No long-term contracts or asset management required
Income Tax Preparation - $110
- Federal - State - Local and Pennsylvania Rent and Property Tax Rebate forms
- Direct Deposit
- Education about your particular tax situation
- Based on the complexity of your particular situation you will be provided with a fee estimate based on the amount of time estimated to complete your project at $150/hour.
- Real Time Financial Planning - hour-long, single issue project $150
- Hourly fee-only planning - $150/hour
For more information about our fees, please review the ADV Part 2 Brochure.
While we do recommend periodic financial check-ups, they are not required.
Call us today at 814-486-2356 and let’s get acquainted! We look forward to hearing from you.
Visit our website to learn more about our services by reviewing each section. Print off and complete the Confidential Questionnaire to the best of your ability. Bring this form with you to our Get Acquainted meeting.
We meet in person or by phone to review your situation based on the information provided by the Confidential Questionnaire. We will discuss your goals and objectives, your time frame and how you feel about various levels of risk. You receive an estimate of the cost to assist you.
Together we gather data necessary to appraise you current financial situation including priorities and you financial risk tolerance. Documents that may help in this process include tax returns, retirement plan information, insurances, cash flow records, etc.
After analyzing all pertinent, we provide recommendations so you can make informed decisions to address your goals. Any concerns you have about the recommendations will be taken into account before your plan is finished.
We will agree on how the financial plan recommendations will be carried out; what tasks we will undertake, and those you will be responsible for implementing. We will also discuss how frequently we will monitor your progress or periodically review your situation to make adjustments to the recommendations.