What I Don't Do
Services I don't provide
Since the field of Financial Planning includes a variety of types of professionals, I have found it helpful to outline specifically what I don't do as a part of our planning process.
- I do not judge where you have been or what decisions you have made in the past. We focus on your future and what you want out of your life. We create a plan and provide the accountability you need to reach those goals.
- I don't tell you what you can and cannot purchase. You are in charge of your spending decisions and we develop a framework for you to use when making decisions in line with your personal goals.
- I don't manage portfolios.
- I do not provide specific individual investment recommendations.
- I do not write wills, prepare trust documents or draw up Powers of Attorney. Please consult an estate planning attorney to have these documents prepared.